Marketing Campaign Manager
Food and Wine Victoria Ltd (FWV) is the non-profit organisation behind the internationally acclaimed Melbourne Food and Wine Festival (MFWF), a major event held annually in March. FWV is also an advocating body, staging year-round initiatives and campaigns, for the advancement of the Victorian food and wine the industry.
MFWF celebrates food and wine excellence, generating global anticipation and visitation. Through its delivery, the Festival promotes quality produce, talent and lifestyle to reinforce Melbourne, Victoria as the preeminent food and wine capital of Australia together with global trends and talent.
The Marketing Campaign Manager will lead the development and execution of the marketing communications campaigns for FWV, including MFWF and other industry and consumer events and projects.
This position manages the Marketing Communications Executive and works collaboratively with the internal partnerships, programming, and business operations teams. It is also responsible for building and maintaining relationships with industry, Government, and corporate partners.
- Develop and deliver marketing communications campaigns for FWV’s festivals, conferences and events across paid, earned, owned and partner channels
- Drive industry and consumer participation and maximise revenue from ticket sales, and drive visitation locally, interstate and internationally
- Increase industry and consumer engagement across FWV’s digital and social channels through the creation of engaging rich content
- Project manage marketing communications campaigns, ensuring they are delivered on time and on budget
- Manage internal and external communications of campaign timelines
- Develop campaign creative aligned to visual identity guidelines, and manage external design resources
- Manage the activation of media partnerships to maximise ROI
- Manage audience research projects
- Deliver partner marketing benefits, as directed by the internal partnerships team
- Work collaboratively with industry, Government and corporate partners including coordinating campaign assets and information, and providing marketing support
- Report on campaign effectiveness to internal and external stakeholders
- Manage the Marketing Communications Executive and support their ongoing development
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
Skills and experience
- Proven track record of success and achievement in a similar role
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to build relationships at all levels across industry, corporate and Government
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects with competing priorities, tight deadlines, and limited budgets
- Strong time management skills, with an ability to set priorities, multi-task, take initiative and undertake a range of duties with limited supervision
- Passion for Victorian food and wine
- Experience delivering and managing campaigns with a CRM database, such as Salesforce or Tessitura
If you meet the above criteria and are looking for an exciting new challenge for the next step in your career, please download the position description at melbournefoodandwine.com.au and email your current resume along with a response to the key selection criteria to email@example.com.
Applications for this position must be received by C.o.B
3 August 2018.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Food and Wine Victoria is an equal opportunity employer.
Some seasonal evening and weekend work will be required to meet work priorities.