Melbourne Food and Wine Festival tickets the majority of the Festival using a third-party platform, Ferve Tickets. In some instances, our Festival events are available either through external online ticketing systems or through telephone booking direct with the venue. This is noted on each event page.
Terms and Conditions
Advertised Ticket price:
• Is inclusive of GST and a per ticket fee
• Is exclusive of a credit card fee
• A credit card fee of no more than 1.7% per transaction will be applied for credit card transactions, and a booking fee of not more than $2.50 per booking
• A credit card fee/booking fee of does not apply when purchasing a ticket with cash at an event
• Gift vouchers are treated as cash and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen
• Gift vouchers may only be used for purchasing tickets at the 2017 Melbourne Food and Wine Festival
• Gift vouchers cannot be returned or exchanged (whether in whole or in part) for cash. The value stated on the card(or remaining on the voucher after partial redemption) is expressed inclusive of GST.
• Any purchases which exceed the value of the gift card will require the holder to pay the difference in price using another form of tender
• No change will be given and any remaining balance will remain on the gift card to be used in whole or in part against future purchases of events at the 2017 Melbourne Food and Wine Festival
• Gift vouchers for the 2017 Melbourne Food and Wine Festival will expire at 11:59pm AEST on 9th April 2017
• Any balance that remains on the gift vouchers after expiry will not be available for use
We regret that it is not possible to refund or alter a completed booking, except to the extent otherwise required by law. This program is correct at the time of printing and may be subject to change.
Outdoor events are subject to adverse weather conditions. Patrons accept the risk that weather they consider unsatisfactory may occur during the event, and acknowledge that tickets will not be refunded or exchanged, except to the extent otherwise required by law.
For all other events, we regret that it is not possible to refund or alter a completed booking, except to the extent otherwise required by law.
It is possible to search for dietary requirements and wheelchair access to events via the program. In rare cases an event cannot cater for dietaries and this will be noted on the page
Please contact the Melbourne Food and Wine office on 03 9823 6100 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further questions and details on accessibility at events.